Tips for the Year 2012
- Heal! Go for deeper commitment and processes on your healing journey. The Sun/Pluto/Lilith/Hygeia is a gift for those willing.
- Reduce your stress levels. There’ll be enough around without adding to it. Get regular massages, bodywork and meditations.
- Expect big changes, go with them, use them as opportunities.
- Own your own power to make changes, not from the ego but from the deeper power of self.
- Find out where you use excessive control; practice letting go.
- Make changes that give you more real freedom.
- Build and make things with your own hands.
- Look after your inner child. Big changes and processes are scary!
- Allow yourself to feel more fully, take risks in sensitivity, access the magical, whimsical, vulnerable child in you.
- Practice acting with sensitivity, use your psychic radar as you do things.
For Your Relationships:
- Review the dynamics, power balances and levels of real freedom in your primary relationships.
- Take risks in emotional expression, in independence, and in vulnerability.
- Work with your anger and rage, so that your warriors are empowering your love, instead of blocking or poisoning it.
- Ask yourself how have you denied your feminine in your life and how to restore a better inner balance of masculine and feminine.
- Explore tantra, on your own or with a friend. Resacredise your sexuality and have fun!
For the World:
- Do something for the earth, land and country; plant trees, heal sacred sites, create your own sacred sites, build alters, totems, sanctuaries; support ecological causes (but not at the expense of traditional owners i.e. Wild Rivers legislation).
- Where you can make a difference, however big or small, do! Follow your passion.
- Become a sacred activist; translate your spiritual practices into passionate engagement with the world.
- Heal your rage, become a peaceful warrior.
- Find out which parts of your chart, and your world, Uranus and Pluto are transiting through.
- Get an astrology reading with any good astrologer of your choice. You deserve it and we all need it to help navigate this extraordinary year.
- Take time out to dream, contemplate, visualise, fantasize, to look at the big picture.
- Bushwalk, camp, go bush, do a vipassana, vision quest, go on a spiritual journey.
- If there’s no room for change or empowerment and your work has lost its juice, change it before it spits you out.
- If you’ve been hiding out is someone else’ deal or organisation and your feeling increasingly restless, better to act earlier than to burst later.
- Follow your bliss (Blessings on Joseph Campbell!).
- Go for it. At these times we can get to core places we’ve not been able to access. We are all wounded healers, the more we’ve done, the deeper we go, the more we have to offer.
- Extend your range of healing skills, especially through shamanism, tantra, midwifery, primal and goddess kundalini traditions, conscious dying processes.